THE ALVI ARMANI CLINIC AND MY EXPERIENCE

I had 3,500 grafts with The Alvi Armani clinic. The result and experince was very enjoyable and successful. Below you can see my result and documentation.

All of the photos were taken by myself in my own house. These are not marketing photos.


Here are some quick before and after photos to show the big difference. I have alot more photos of my entire progress below including what I looked like just days after my surgery, but here are a few good ones.


Wet Hair

Below are a few photos with my hair wet, just out of the shower. I thought these were important to take as one of my biggest concerns was how natural would the transplanted hair look when its wet.



I am hear to say my hair looks great wet or dry! I dyed my hair blonde about a month ago, no worries, it's still me!



Wednesday, May 26, 2010

7 Month Photos

A new update for everyone. My hair is a bit longer here and more stylable. Things are looking good, I nwil ltake many more update photos soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment